miércoles, 3 de octubre de 2018

UDENARL. LEVEL 4

Dear students,

Please complete the exercises of reported questions for next Monday September 8th. It's only for practice so we can be prepared for the quiz. Thanks

1. “Where is he?” She asked me ______________________________________________________ 2. “What are you doing?” She asked me ______________________________________________________
 3. “Why did you go out last night?” She asked me ______________________________________________________
4. “Who was that beautiful woman?” She asked me ______________________________________________________
5. “How is your mother?” She asked me ______________________________________________________
 6. “What are you going to do at the weekend?” She asked me ______________________________________________________
7. “Where will you live after graduation?” She asked me ______________________________________________________
8. “What were you doing when I saw you?” She asked me ______________________________________________________
9. “How was the journey?” She asked me ______________________________________________________
10. “How often do you go to the cinema?” She asked me ______________________________________________________

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario